Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My LSS (Last Song Syndrome)

These are my most whored-up songs lately.
And they're also my LSS! xD

Miley Cyrus / 7 Things


OMG. After "See You Again", this is my new fave song from Miley! I love it! Though for some people it sounds crappy.lol
I love it! A sure Most Played on my iPod. ;)

Lindsay Lohan / Bossy


She's back and ready to kick ass! And I'm talkin' 'bout LaLohan!
Her new song "Bossy" is damn catchy. :D
I love the euro-pop vibe in it. This song deserves a no.1 spot. :)

Gabriella Cilmi / Sweet About Me


Basically you don't know anything about her yet.
Gabriella Cilmi is an Aussie singer with the voice of Amy Winehouse + Duffy!
She look like Stacie Orrico too! :D
This song is also used in the Rexona commercial. I love it!

Danity Kane / Sucka For Love


"I'm addicted to kissin' and huggin'/touchin' and rubbin' I'm a sucka for love."
LOL! The chorus is catchy! I lalalalove it! HAHA.
This is easily the best song on their new album.<3

Heidi Montag / No More


LMFAO! I can't believe I'm saying this! *shocked*
Heidi Montag's (The slut/whore/feisty girl from The Hills) song No More is sick!
The beat is amaaaazing. HAHA.
I love her now<333

No comments: