Sunday, May 18, 2008

05-18-08 / Unholy Sunday

Ok, so nothing much happened today. I woke up very early (7:00AM) and I realized that my aunt is beside me. Pft! :/ I hate her! She's such a douchebag. Anyways, since its Sunday of course we have to go to the church. But unfortunately I didn't go with my mom because I have no time to prepare. Err. So I just decided to surf the net. ^___^

I did nothing online but chat & whore up my Friendster. lol
I was like 4/5 hours in front of the PC! HAHA! I'm such an addict.
My dad almost kill me cause he can't watch TV (we don't use personal computers & television at the same time, aww, that sux!)

After using my PC, I ate my lunch. I love my meal! Rice & Adobong Manok! *drools*
Me & my parents ate together.

After eating my lunch I decided to go to my cousin's house. (Basically to chit-chat / mess up in their house. lol)
But he snobbed me. >:|
Wanna know why? Her mom got mad at him cuz he was so lazy and he doesn't want to work on their store. (My cousin's mom have a sari-sari store) Their store is really cozy, I myself feels lazy too when I'm inside their store. LOL

Since I got bored on their house, I go to a computer shop to play online games.
My favorite online game is Audition, an online dancing game. I LOVE IT!
My avatar name is Nashu(level12) - add it! add it! HAHAH! :P

The computer was sucky. :| I hated it that's why I log off early. :/

Then I go back to my cousin's house again. Pwahaha!
This time he started talking shits about her mom. Tssskk!
Well, who can blame him? His mom is an ass sometimes. :S
We watched a show about gay guys which is extremely cheesy. err. :S We are waiting for The Buzz. We love that show cuz we are such a gossip boys. HAHA!

We watched TV for like an hour and after that people starts to buy thingies on my cousin's store! *OMG*

And then her niece also arrives in their house so I have no place there.

I GO HOME. -____________-

I arrived here on our house and saw everyone cleaning & doing house chores. WTFF
I'm too lazy to do house chores so I go back in front of the PC and start to edit some of my photos using Photoshop.
Wanna see one?:P

Here:


I'm a newbie in CS3 so this pic does not look so pro. :33

I surf and surf until now! 9:07PM.LOL

We are watching PBB. (Big Brother Philippines)
*OMGG Erning The Guardian won. LOL*

Okay, so i have to go now.
I'm really tiredddddddd. :| :|

Bye bye!
xoxo

-Ruston

No comments: