Saturday, May 17, 2008

It's all about me, bitch!




The image above is me. Yeah I know, I look fooglay. :(((

Enough the drama, let's get to know me. :D

N - Ruston Johan Garino-Bongcayao
A - 16 years YOUNG :)
S - Male
L - Bacoor, Cavite

Birthdate - November 27, 1991
Where - St. Luke's Hospital (sosyal!)
Why - LOL! I'm the fruit of my parents' tender loving care to each other.

School -
Nursery: Holy Child Academy
Pre-School: University of Sto. Tomas
Elementary: Seven Seas Academy
High-School: Imus Institute
College: de La Salle University - Dasmarinas

Course - BS Nursing

Interests - watching, eating & sleeping (I'm so fat now, pft!), surfing online, bathroom singing, texting, lying down, music, fashion, camwhoring, boys (HELLYEAH!)

Favorites:

Books - Madison Finn, Merchant of Venice, The Alchemist, Sickeningly Sweet

Movies - Mean Girls, Honey, 50 First Dates, Step Up 1 & 2, The Notebook, My Blueberry Nights, Raise Your Voice, Silence of The Lambs, American Pie 1-6, Speed

Music - pop, pop/rock, rock, urbanpop, rnb, hiphop, techno, original soundtracks, mellow and ballad, hardcore, screamo and some tunes i can dance to. ^_^

TV Shows - One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, American Idol, Survivor, The Amazing Race

My attitude:
*Nasty
*Feisty
*Naughty
*Flirt
*Nice
(NF pattern, lmao)

I'm a very genuine person, I stand up for myself and for what I believe in. Likewise, I stand up for those I love and those who loves me in return. :)
I speak my mind with my own thoughts and do things my way. I won't compromise on what's in my heart.

NO ONE WILL FUCKING STEP ON ME
& refuse to tolerate injustice.

I have the GUTS, COURAGE and STRENGTH to be me. :)

What I want in a person:
BUBBLY & FUN (just like me)
UNDERSTANDING & CARE-GIVING

If you treat me like a princess, I will love you forever.
That's a fact! :D

Well, that's for now. Gotta go. See ya! :P

No comments: